A worm count kit to help you screen for faecal worm eggs in your dog or cat. Eggs are not visible to the naked eye, it’s important to screen regularly to ensure your pet is as happy and healthy as can be.
Please note, this is not a screening test for Lungworm.
Worm count kit instructions
- Collect your pet’s sample from their first poo of the day
- Fill the collection pot, the more you can put in, the better
- Write your pet’s name on the pot
- Complete the form we send you
- Put the sample and form into the return envelope (stamp not included)
- For fastest response put a “Small Parcel” 1st class stamp on the envelope.
Did you know we also stock Worms Away? Click to find out more about our natural worm treatment for dogs